Join the National Academy of Social Insurance for a free day-long seminar on Medicare and how it impacts you. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with other interns, students and young professionals and to interact with Medicare policy experts from leading non-profits, government organizations, advocacy groups, and think tanks. Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
This is the second of two NASI 2015 Summer Academies. Demystifying Social Security is being held on on July 8th, also at the Kaiser Family Foundation’s Barbara Jordan Conference Center.
Join the conversation on Twitter by following NASI (@socialinsurance) and using the event hashtag: #Medicare15.
- Why is Medicare Important?
- Medicare: How Does it Work?
- Medicare: How big is the financing problem?
- Medicare CHAT
- Delivery and Payment System Reforms + Other Innovations Shaping the Future of Medicare
- Looking Ahead: Playing a role in the future of Medicare
The Academy’s Medicare and Medicaid at 50 and Beyond Celebration Program
is made possible thanks to support from
Barbara Jordan Conference Center
1330 G Street, NW
Washington, D.C., DC 20005