Join the National Academy of Social Insurance for a free day-long seminar on Social Security and how it impacts you. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with other interns, students and young professionals and to interact with Social Security policy experts from leading non-profits, government organizations, advocacy groups, and think tanks. Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Join the conversation on Twitter by following NASI (@socialinsurance) and using the event hashtag: #SocSec15.
- Why is Social Security Important? And Why is it Important to Young People?
- Social Security: How Does it Work?
- Straight Talk on Social Security's Financing and Policy Options
- Unfiltered: Two Visions for Social Security's Future
- Your Solution For Social Security
Watch a short video from a previous Social Security Academy to get a sense of the event:
Barbara Jordan Conference Center
1330 G Street, NW
Washington, DC, 20005