This webinar answers questions you, your family members, or your clients may have, including:
• When can I take Social Security retirement benefits?
• What difference does it make to wait?
• How does working longer affect my benefits?
• How does waiting to take benefits increase protection for widowed spouses?
• Why are these questions important to Hispanic Americans?
• What are important questions for African Americans to consider?
• Is there a risk in waiting? Will Social Security still be there?
• Virginia Reno, Vice President for Income Security Policy, National Academy of Social Insurance
• Joan Entmacher, Vice President for Family Economic Security, National Women’s Law Center
• Leticia Miranda, Senior Policy Advisor, Economic Security Policy, National Council of La Raza
• Kyle Williams, Legislative Director, Housing and Finance Policy, National Urban League
For more information, view NASI’s toolkit, When to Take Social Security: It Pays to Wait.