Join the National Academy of Social Insurance for a free day-long seminar on Social Security and how it impacts you. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with other interns, students and young professionals and to interact with Social Security policy experts from leading non-profits, government organizations, advocacy groups, and think tanks. Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
This is the first of two NASI 2013 Summer Academies. Demystifying Medicare will be held on July 24th, also at the Kaiser Family Foundation’s Barbara Jordan Conference Center.
Join the conversation on Twitter by following NASI (@socialinsurance) and using the event hashtag: #socsec13.
- Why is Social Security Important? And Why is it Important to Young People?
- Social Security: How Does it Work?
- Social Security: How Big is the Financing Problem, and How Can We Pay for What We Want?
- Your Solution For Social Security
- Unfiltered: Straight Talk on Social Security
Watch a short video from last year's intern academy to get a sense of the event:
Barbara Jordan Conference Center
1330 G Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005